I am the Design Director at the Phoenix design agency Forty.
I graduated from the University of Northern Iowa with a Bachelors Degree in Art, Emphasis in Graphic Design, in 1997.
With many years of design experience and a lifelong passion for understanding the world around me, I focus on quality, clarity and usability.
My ideal day is 50% learning and 50% doing something about what I just learned. I love trying new things and taking road trips with my husband. I’m on a quest to be my healthiest self. And I have the most awesome cats in the world — the only bad thing about road trips is missing them while I’m gone.
During the week you can find me having a blast working with the amazing Forty team at Gangplank Chandler.
I’m a member of AIGA Arizona, the professional association for design.
I’ve Worked With…
- AIGA, the professional association for design
- ASID, American Society of Interior Designers
- Amnesty International
- Arizona Republic
- Arizona Technology Council
- BizAZ magazine
- College Times
- IIDA, International Interior Design Association
- IFDA, International Furnishings and Design Association
- Karen Sugarman Designs
- Thornhill Interiors
- TechConnect magazine
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Waterkeeper Alliance
- Yeah Baby Spa Uniforms